The Executive Health Care Leader Track of SVSU's Master of Science Health Administration & Leadership program is designed specifically to meet the educational needs of busy clinicians, physicians and executive administrators in health care. This program will provide health care administration skills to complement clinical experience in preparation of health care executive positions.
Benefits of this program include:
Graduates of this program will acquire knowledge and skills in:
• Improvements implemented to transform health and human services systems at the macro and micro system levels
• Value of health information technology to the healthcare organization
• Art and science of management and leadership of health or human services organizations
• Community development for organizational and system health
• Organizational process improvement and project planning
• Ethical, legal, and regulatory aspects of leadership practice in health and human services
• Research utilization in health and human services
• Managerial finance and healthcare reimbursement methodologies
Saginaw Valley State University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.