Our IT Support Center has moved
- We are now located in the Zahnow Library, 1st floor.
- Please be aware that our campus erases any locally saved documents on our lab computers. So, please frequently save to your OneDrive, (your free personal cloud file storage) included with Office 365.
- You can upload and save documents to your OneDrive, sync, and share files across multiple devices.
- Students can access OneDrive and online Office applications by visiting the Office 365 portal.
- Current full and part-time SVSU students can print securely at open access printers available on the 1st and 2nd floors of the Zahnow Library as well as C227a, and the OTT Mezzanine, and in Curtiss Groening Commons, Brown Concourse, and the HHS 1st floor lounge.
- PaperCutMF is the new print management system that provides secure access to the Kyocera multi-function printers located throughout campus. Students will type their SVSU credentials or swipe their ID cards to make copies, release print documents or scan documents to email.
- To learn more, log into mySVSU, click the Menu (3 horizontal bars) and select Technology > Print Management
- View our Print Management Services (215kB).